Slough, Windsor & Maidenhead needs you!
CPRE Berkshire was established in 1926, one of the oldest charities to be concerned about the countryside. Help increase our effectiveness in monitoring planning proposals and consultations that affect the countryside, and take on specific roles to help make us a constructive and effective voice for Berkshire’s countryside.
We are recruiting for two new Chairs for Slough, and Windsor & Maidenhead. Do you:
- have a genuine love for the countryside around you: the hedgerows, dark skies, heritage sites and our threatened Green Belt;
- possess tact, diplomacy and the powers to influence;
- have a little knowledge of the planning system;
- have the skills to run a meeting;
- and the confidence to liaise with other groups and local authorities?
If the answer is yes, we would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with Gloria Keene, Branch Secretary, via email or by calling the main office on 0118 930 6756.
The English countryside is wonderful – help us to look after it.